Thursday, May 21, 2009

OMG

Wow Wow Wow!

I didn't realize how long it's been since I updated!!! SO! What's new?? A WHOLE LOT, that's what!

Wedding planning:

Venue-check
Caterer-check
Photographer-check
DJ-check
Officiant-check
Dress-check
Guest-list-check!
Save The Dates-sent!

I'm going to sit down soon and make sure I'm all caught up with (and even a little ahead) because I've got so much coming up as crazy as this sounds, wedding planning will have to be on the back burner for a bit!

Life:

I'm Graduating!!!!!!!!!(24 days till I walk!!)
I have a job!!!!
I'm going to Africa!!!!!!!!
We have a dog!!!!!

Diet:

Down to 152!!
Working out more regularly (thanks to M!)
Triathlon this summer??
Half Marathon??
Full Marathon?? <--No this wont happen, this is me getting caught up in things.

Quite an update no??

I'm really excited for the end of May and beginning of June. By this time next month I'll have my degree and be in Zambia working with engineers without boarders!

So yes a lot has been going on and there will be more updates in the future (more regularly too) hope this will tide you over.

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment